Fresh Inc. Marketing | Branding | Digital Solutions – Kamloops, BC
Fresh Inc. is based in Kamloops, but we have been conducting business with our clients all over Canada for over 15 years. We are a full-service marketing agency using strategy, creativity, and technology to assist our client’s needs. We create cohesive experiences and direct our clients toward the appropriate marketing channels to start conversations with their customers. Our focus is result driven strategies and campaigns to allow our clients to grow their business and improve the bottom line. We are looking for a driven, fun Website Developer to join our amazing team.
We are looking for a Web & UI/UX Developer to add to our team to assist with designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function. This person will strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. This person will also work closely with our designers & team members to execute & bring to life new ideas & projects in a team approach.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of one-year of experience in the field who can hit the ground running. Training will be minimal as we need someone to help us out immediately with our current projects. You should enjoy solving problems independently and keeping up to date with the newest trends.
· Amazing attention to detail.
· Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator skills.
· Setting up WordPress websites from scratch, working with plugins & eCommerce.
· Familiarity with cPanel, Server / IT knowledge an asset.
· Experience with media queries and building responsive websites.
· Excellent at solving the challenges of cross -browser rendering (desktop [IE, FF, Chrome, Safari] and mobile [iOS, Android])
· Great problem-solving skills.
· You are passionate and love what you do.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Superior teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational, prioritization, time management skills & work well under pressure.
· The ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects and to meet deadlines.
· You are upbeat & enthusiastic! Attitude is everything with us. We are a fun quirky group, but we love to work at what we do!
· A college or university diploma/degree in something related is preferred.
· Also open to applicants who can demonstrate an amazing knowledge & Do-it-yourself spirit.
Why Fresh Inc. is great:
We are a creative & fun company that is flexible and
· Based out of the beautiful Kamloops, BC
· Looking for long term team players!
· Relaxed atmosphere, flexible start and finish times
· Group lunches, potlucks, outings, etc.
· Benefits & competitive wages.
Wage: TBD – Based on experience
Schedule: Mon-Fri approx 40 hours per week, full time.
To apply for this position please send in your resume.
Compensation will be determined based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $58,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift