We are a Real Estate Photography and Measurement company in Victoria, looking for a new photographer to join our team!
The position is currently P/T with the potential to grow into a F/T position. Our typical working hours are Monday-Friday, roughly 9am to 5pm. Flexible schedule.
Things we are looking for in a new team member:
- Customer Service and People Skills
- Fast learner who can adapt to new styles and techniques
Requirements for the position:
- Working cell phone
- Reliable vehicle
- Desktop or Laptop
- A copy of Photoshop or CC, and/or Lightroom with basic knowledge
- DSLR Camera body
- Wide Angle lens (minimum of 12mm for cropped sensor, 17mm for full frame)
Preferred, but not required:
- Past experience with photographing Real Estate or Architecture
- HDR technique knowledge or experience
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop or CC and/or Lightroom
- Tablet (or larger screened cell phone should suffice)
Along with your resume/cover letter please send over a full photo equipment list, as well as some portfolio examples of your Architecture or Real Estate work. Apply to Charlton Media Company <[email protected]>
If you do not have any, please photograph your own or an available home. If you have shot in HDR before and know the techniques, please include examples of those as well.