With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a team of qualified experts dedicated to living our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! As a Customer Service Representative & Dispatcher, you are a key member of the team and represent Aire Serv on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Scheduling appointments
- Assigning daily work/calls to other team members
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing and reviewing purchase orders.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- General computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office
- Typing skills a plus
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!