Have you been curious to see what Microsoft OneNote is all about?
Are you already using OneNote, and ready to take your knowledge to the next level?
Are you curious to explore how OneNote can be used to streamline your personal and business productivity?
Why not check out the Learn OneNote Conference 2017 to help you learn how to get the best out of OneNote!
#LONC2017 is a free, 100% online community event that brings together over 25 world-class OneNote experts for seven days to deliver over 30 one-hour presentations on various OneNote topics designed for business productivity users, education users, and OneNote Avengers.
The Learn OneNote Conference is a seven-day event running from November 7 -13, 2017, and it’s the place to be to:
- Learn how to get OneNote to work for you
- Get to know OneNote MVPs, experts and fans
- Stay up to speed with all the OneNote improvements and changes
This year, I’ve been asked to give a presentation on Introduction to OneNote and Teams, on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 8:00am PST.
This presentation is a great fit for viewers who want:
- A general overview of what Microsoft Teams is.
- Help with understanding how OneNote and Teams interact.
- To understand when and why to use one program over the other.
- If you are ready to give Teams and OneNote a try, this presentation will show you how to get started.
To attend and watch the presentations for free, visit the website and register to reserve your spot.
The Learn OneNote Conference is a fantastic way to get a taste of how Microsoft Office tools can be used to boost your business productivity. When you’re ready to get started, Q Academy offers Microsoft OneNote courses that can be customized and tailored to fit your specific needs.
-Kelly Marshall, Microsoft OneNote MVP